When we’re not acting as project architect, we work closely with project teams, organisations and individual professionals in achieving Green Star goals and improving a building’s performance. We also provide creative design solutions for interior spaces that are aesthetically pleasing and provide a comfortable indoor environmental quality. Our service approach includes providing a strategy for a Green Star certification process, on-going input on design systems within a building, SANS 10400XA expertise; informing shading, building facade performance, natural ventilation and building orientation.
Lomile Mokoka – Other Projects:
Lomile has provided Green Building Consulting services for the following projects under the employ of WSP
- Nedbank – Constantia Kloof, Johannesburg
- FNB – Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Nedbank – Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Standard Bank – Rosebank, Johannesburg
- Agrivaal Offices, Tshwane
- Ernest & Young Offices, 102 Rivonia Road, Sandton
- Group Five Offices – Waterfall Estate, Midrand
Lomile is a Green Star Accredited Professional & has been involved in the Green Star assessment of a number of buildings over the last few years. She has served as a Green Star assessor for the Green Building Council Of South Africa on various projects.
THE SERU PROCESS
Fax: 086 598 7371
35 Tudor Park, 61 Hillcrest Avenue, Blairgowrie, Randburg, 2194