Seru Architects has worked on the following projects
Lomile Mokoka – Other Projects:
Lomile has provided Green Building Consulting services for the following projects under the employ of WSP
- Nedbank – Constantia Kloof, Johannesburg
- FNB – Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Nedbank – Umhlanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Standard Bank – Rosebank, Johannesburg
- Agrivaal Offices, Tshwane
- Ernest & Young Offices, 102 Rivonia Road, Sandton
- Group Five Offices – Waterfall Estate, Midrand
Lomile is a Green Star Accredited Professional & has been involved in the Green Star assessment of a number of buildings over the last few years. She has served as a Green Star assessor for the Green Building Council Of South Africa on various projects.
The Seru Process
When we’re not acting as project architect, we work closely with project teams, organisations and individual professionals in achieving Green Star goals and improving a building’s performance. We also provide creative design solutions for interior spaces that are aesthetically pleasing and provide a comfortable indoor environmental quality. Our service approach includes providing a strategy for a Green Star certification process, on-going input on design systems within a building, SANS 10400XA expertise; informing shading, building facade performance, natural ventilation and building orientation.